T6 – Swansea via Neath & Ystradgynlais to Brecon
Ystradgynlais and Neath
Places to explore:
- The National Showcaves Centre for Wales has loads of indoor and outdoor attractions included in one entry ticket.
- Aberdulais Tinworks and Waterfall. Not suitable for toddlers. The waters of the River Dulais are used to make Aberdulais Tin Works and Waterfall self-sufficient in environmentally friendly energy. It has the largest electricity-generating waterwheel in Europe.
- Neath Afan Gymnastic Centre, Neath
- Afan Forest Park for ages 4 years and above
- South Wales Miners Museum, Neath
Adventures in the outdoors
- 360 Beach and Watersports, Swansea
Whether you want to try an activity for the very first time, are looking to improve your skills and abilities or are already a fully competent athlete, 360 has something for everybody.
- Antur Outdoor Adventure, Castell Nedd
Opportunities to pursue an adventure as big or as small as you like... or just a new way to experience and travel through the beautiful Welsh landscape.
- 23 – 24 September 2017. Open Doors at Neath Abbey and Gatehouse, Neath
- 24 September 2017. Roald Dahl Day! at the National Waterfront Museum, Swansea
- 29 September - 01 October 2017. Red Dragon Ride Festival of Endurance , Builth Wells
- 29 September – 15 October 2017. Swansea International Festival
- 07- 08 October 2017. The Gower Cider Festival at Gower Heritage Centre, Parkmill, Gower, Swansea
- 27 – 29 October 2017. Brightwells Autumn Cobs Sale at Royal Welsh Showground, Builth Wells
- 27 – 29 October 2017. Dragon Festival 2017 at Rhayader Museum & Gallery (CARAD), Rhayader
- 29 October 2017. Welsh National Foal Show at Royal Welsh Showground, Builth Wells
- 11 - 12 November 2017. Viking Weekend at Gower Heritage Centre, Parkmill, Gower, Swansea
- 25 - 26 November 2017. Christmas Craft Fayre at Gower Heritage Centre, Parkmill, Gower, Swansea
- 12 - 19 December 2017. Victorian Christmas at Aberdulais Tin Works & Waterfall, Neath