T6 – Swansea via Neath & Ystradgynlais to Brecon
Ystradgynlais and Neath
Places to explore:
- The National Showcaves Centre for Wales has loads of indoor and outdoor attractions included in one entry ticket.
- Aberdulais Tinworks and Waterfall. Not suitable for toddlers. The waters of the River Dulais are used to make Aberdulais Tin Works and Waterfall self-sufficient in environmentally friendly energy. It has the largest electricity-generating waterwheel in Europe.
- Neath Afan Gymnastic Centre, Neath
- Afan Forest Park for ages 4 years and above
- South Wales Miners Museum, Neath