Update from our General Manager
We are ready to welcome you back to our network
We are working hard to restore a normal service across the TrawsCymru bus network and look forward to welcoming all our regular and new passengers on board soon.
- We are pleased to announce we have recently added a new route, the T7 Traws Hafren service linking Chepstow and Bristol
- For your safety and comfort we have also introduced some changes on board our dedicated fleet of buses
- We will be limiting the numbers of passengers on board each vehicle and will be asking passengers to sit in designated seats only
- We have introduced an enhanced cleaning programme on our vehicles and our new mascot Ceri will be popping up from time to time to remind passengers of the new safety measures on board
- In line with Welsh Government regulations, we would like to remind passengers that it is important that you wear a face covering when travelling on board our buses, and also to be considerate at all times to other passengers and our team of drivers.
We look forward to welcoming you on board again soon.